Load / unload Filament of Einstart-C Desktop 3D Printer
- 08 November 2017
Share a video how to load / unload filament of Einstart-C Desktop 3D Printer.
1. Unload Filament
- From touch screen, click unload, the nozzle will heat up until 205
- You will hear some gear running sound near nozzle area until a reminding sound
- The top guide pipe need to be unhold by using the black tool to hold the blue ring and pull out.
- Then pull out filament
- Cancel unload from touch screen.
2. Load Filament
- Trim filament end by cutting it and make it straight
- Touch screen to select "Load" icon
- Until temperature is ready, you can hear a sound and voice of gear
- Insert filament end to filament hole (there is a step in the hole, make sure filament goes deep about 1 inch)
- Light push the filament
- See filament comes out from nozzle, then cancel load from touch screen.
You can watch all step from above video.